SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER EXPERT CARBON 29 kalnų dviratis - 2020
|Rėmas||FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
|Galinis amortizatorius||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x50mm|
|Šakė||FOX FLOAT Performance, GRIP damper, 3-position micro-adjustment, tapered alloy steerer, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Vairo iškyša||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|Pavarų rankenėlės||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Galinis pavarų perjungėjas||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Priekinis pavarų perjungėjas||-|
|Švaistikliai||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|Centrinės ašies guoliai||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Kasetė||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Grandinė||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Stabdžiai||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Padangos||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Stebulė||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 15x110mm spacing, 2Bliss Ready, 28h DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Balnelis||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow cr-mo rails|
|Vairas||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
This is the bike that’s consistently reaped kudos from the cycling media and countless riders. Why all the accolades? Our asymmetric carbon chassis delivers a perfect blend of bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Technically speaking, this thing rips.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
LIGHTWEIGHT, CAPABLE…AND STUNNING
The Stumpjumper carbon chassis makes for one of the lightest, and yet most capable, trail bikes anywhere. The innovative frame melds smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and hassle-free cable routing.
• Carbon frame is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
• Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- The FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance is designed for big-hit performance and boasts three compression damping modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—for on-the-fly tuning.
- A FOX FLOAT Performance fork offers up 150mm of smooth travel with stiff stanchions and a three-position compression adjuster for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston disc brakes and big rotors add plenty of stopping power to the mix.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain offers precise, consistent shifting and all the gearing you need to scale the steepest and longest climbs.
- Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.