SPECIALIZED EPIC PRO kalnų dviratis - 2020
|Rėmas||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Galinis amortizatorius||Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm|
|Šakė||RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, top-adjust Brain Fade, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel|
|Vairo iškyša||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Pavarų rankenėlės||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Galinis pavarų perjungėjas||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Priekinis pavarų perjungėjas||-|
|Švaistikliai||SRAM X1 carbon Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170/175mm, 32T|
|Kasetė||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Grandinė||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Stabdžiai||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|Padangos||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3|
|Stebulė||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Balnelis||Body Geometry Power, Hollow Titanium rails, 143mm|
|Vairas||S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm|
Competitive? It goes without saying. The Epic Pro is a no-holds-barred kind of bike. We’ve taken our famed Epic chassis—the most efficient and capable XC racer on the market—and draped it with components that perform under the most brutal of conditions, season after season.
Race courses have evolved. They're more technical, steeper, and more challenging. The Epic stays well ahead of the curve, with handling that’s nimble, yet confident and controlled. A longer reach, slacker head angle, and custom fork offset all play a part here. Evolution, it turns out, is a beautiful thing.
HARDTAIL EFFICIENT. FULL-SUSPENSION CONTROL
Suspension should always make you faster—never slow you down with energy-sucking suspension bob. Our ingenious Brain-equipped shocks keep the Epic firm when the trail is smooth, then automatically turns your bike plush the moment your tires meet rocks and roots.
• Race-proven, carbon chassis and ingenious Brain suspension—nothing’s faster.
• Lightweight, Brain-equipped RockShox SID fork—firm during sprints, plush over the hits.
• SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain bangs out perfectly executed shifts, time after time, year after year.
- Full fact 11m carbon-fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver a peerless race bike—at any price. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig you've been on.
- Meet Brain 2.0. We mounted the latest generation Brain shock closer to the axle, making it responsive to the smallest of bumps. We also reduced oil turbulence for consistent suspension performance, no matter how big and fast the hits come. Next, we ditched the Brain’s original floating piston for a bladder system that yields even smoother action. The world’s smartest suspension just got even smarter.
- This Epic’s custom Brain-equipped RockShox SID fork is decidedly smart—firm during sprints, plush over the hits—no lockout levers required.
- SRAM's X01 Eagle drivetrain gives you the gear range to hammer any climb, as well as seasons worth of quick and precise shifts.
- Hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25mm internal width hookless rim, ensuring great traction and minimize rolling resistance—in less geeky terms, these hoops are your ticket to instant acceleration.