SPECIALIZED EPIC EXPERT CARBON kalnų dviratis - 2020
|Rėmas||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Galinis amortizatorius||Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm|
|Šakė||RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, Bottom-adjust Brain Fade, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel|
|Vairo iškyša||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Pavarų rankenėlės||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Galinis pavarų perjungėjas||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Priekinis pavarų perjungėjas||-|
|Švaistikliai||Truvativ STYLO, DUB|
|Kasetė||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Grandinė||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Stabdžiai||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|Padangos||Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Stebulė||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h DT Swiss 370, SRAM XD 3-pawl driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Balnelis||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Vairas||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
Lightweight carbon frame? Check. Industry-leading suspension technology? Oh yeah. Race-ready build kit? You know it. The Epic Expert is not only ready to shine in races, but it's also ready to put your closest buddies in the pain cave on the weekends.
FAST STARTS HERE
With more World Championship titles and Olympic medals than anyone can count, the Epic is truly the fastest cross-country bike on the planet. Quick and flat, rowdy and technical, punchy and hard—no matter the course, the ultralight and efficient Epic brings home the win.
HARDTAIL EFFICIENT. FULL-SUSPENSION CONTROL
Suspension should always make you faster—never slow you down with energy-sucking suspension bob. Our ingenious Brain-equipped shocks keep the Epic firm when the trail is smooth, then automatically turns your bike plush the moment your tires meet rocks and roots.
• Race-proven, carbon chassis and ingenious Brain suspension—nothing’s faster.
• Lightweight, Brain-equipped RockShox SID fork—firm during sprints, plush over the hits.
• SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
- Full fact 11m carbon-fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver a peerless race bike—at any price. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig you've been on.
- Meet Brain 2.0. We mounted the latest generation Brain shock closer to the axle, making it responsive to the smallest of bumps. We also reduced oil turbulence for consistent suspension performance, no matter how big and fast the hits come. Next, we ditched the Brain’s original floating piston for a bladder system that yields even smoother action. The world’s smartest suspension just got even smarter.
- This Epic’s custom Brain-equipped RockShox SID fork is decidedly smart—firm during sprints, plush over the hits—no lockout levers required.
- The 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest, steepest climbs—in a simple, precise and durable package. Goodbye, front derailleurs. We don’t need you anymore.
- Hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25mm internal width hookless rim, ensuring optimal traction and rolling resistance properties.