SPECIALIZED EPIC COMP kalnų dviratis - 2020
|Rėmas||Specialized M5 Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Galinis amortizatorius||Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm|
|Šakė||RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|Vairo iškyša||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Pavarų rankenėlės||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Galinis pavarų perjungėjas||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Priekinis pavarų perjungėjas||-|
|Švaistikliai||Truvativ STYLO, DUB|
|Kasetė||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Grandinė||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Stabdžiai||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|Padangos||Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1"|
|Stebulė||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Balnelis||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Vairas||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
You can make one hell of a race whip out of aluminum. At least you can if the material in question is our ultralight M5 premium alloy. It's lightweight, stiff, and can also take a beating. And with the Epic Comp, you also get the latest Brain suspension technology that's made the Epic famous.
FAST STARTS HERE
With more World Championship titles and Olympic medals than anyone can count, the Epic is truly the fastest cross-country bike on the planet. Quick and flat, rowdy and technical, punchy and hard—no matter the course, the ultralight and efficient Epic brings home the win.
HARDTAIL EFFICIENT. FULL-SUSPENSION CONTROL
Suspension should always make you faster—never slow you down with energy-sucking suspension bob. Our ingenious Brain-equipped shocks keep the Epic firm when the trail is smooth, then automatically turns your bike plush the moment your tires meet rocks and roots.
• Race-proven, M5 aluminum chassis and ingenious Brain suspension.
• RockShox Reba RL fork features Motion Control “lock-out” lever.
• SRAM Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
- M5 premium aluminum with D'Aluisio Smartweld technology combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver an off-the-hook race bike. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic one of the best handling, fastest XC rigs available at any price.
- Meet Brain 2.0. We mounted the latest generation Brain shock closer to the axle, making it responsive to the smallest of bumps. We also reduced oil turbulence for consistent suspension performance, no matter how big and fast the hits come. Next, we ditched the Brain’s original floating piston for a bladder system that yields even smoother action. The world’s smartest suspension just got even smarter.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork soaks up the bumps up front, and features both compression and rebound adjustments.
- The 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle—all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest, steepest climbs—in a simple, single-ring package. No front derailleurs necessary.